Hola Espana!
We went to Spain to attend the Madrid Temple. The Church's hostel gave us a room for the day. Darrin & I took turns going in the Temple and watching the boys in the room. Giovanni, however, did not appreciate the crib! Then we caught a 5-hour train to Barcelona. Way too long for the kids. :(
Barcelona's art world -- especially Picasso & Gaudi -- was amazing. The boys liked Gaudi's "Dr. Seuss-ish" architecture. Darrin & I sat and contemplated Gaudi's cathedral, the "Sagrada Familia." We found Picasso's modernist/cubist art to be weird and beautiful at the same time.










1 Comments:
I'm glad you guys liked Barcelona. How fun!
I didn't know Raven's middle name was "Paco." I always said he looks Mexican.
Giovanni is getting cuter, and Pono looks all grown up.
I'm thinking about the tapas, too! I wish I could order EVERYTHING! Oh and sorry you guys had to walk so much.
Post a Comment
<< Home