Pono's Got The Moves
DECEMBER 2007. Pono took a Jazzercise class and loved it. This is his class' performance for parents and families. We were so proud of him, and we've been having fun dancing together at home.
The "Star" of the show.
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Pono and his Jazzercise instructor, who was also his 1st grade teacher.

2 Comments:
Hi Skousens. Saw a link to your site on Lacie's blog. I enjoyed watching the videos, especially since Caitlyn was supposed to be in them! Hope all is well.
Aloha and Congratulations!!! You got your precious little girl! I got your blog link from Carolyn. We get together once in a great while and always talk about you, Danette, Noelani, and Naomi. I started a blog too so you are welcome to see what's going on with us. I'm trying to get Danette to start one too. I may just help her start one up in the summer when she comes to Hawaii. I also heard that you are all moving to NIPPON...that's great! Maybe we'll visit you all there someday soon (we were just there last year). My blog link is: www.kuriharaohana.blogspot.com and my email is: airi2474@hawaii.rr.com
Hope all is well with you and your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home