Sandi, I still can't believe you have a G-I-R-L!!! Can't wait to play hair and makeup with her. Well . . . with that full head of hair, maybe we can start with a mousse and blow dry already!
She is a doll. Girls are way different and lots of fun. Grace sure keeps the energy level up at our house! It is most precious to see her brothers love on her. Aviana will certainly get her fair share of love and attention. Congratulations! Scott & fam
2 Comments:
Sandi, I still can't believe you have a G-I-R-L!!! Can't wait to play hair and makeup with her. Well . . . with that full head of hair, maybe we can start with a mousse and blow dry already!
She is a doll. Girls are way different and lots of fun. Grace sure keeps the energy level up at our house! It is most precious to see her brothers love on her. Aviana will certainly get her fair share of love and attention. Congratulations! Scott & fam
Post a Comment
<< Home