Thursday, January 25, 2007

Buon Natale! (Merry Christmas)

Thanks to Tutu & Papa Magaoay for the beautiful stockings. Tutu made them. Papa paid for them. We treasure these stockings! I had to give strict rules to the boys: "No, Raven, you cannot wear them on your feet." "Giovanni, don't eat the sequins." "No, Pono, the bears are not stuffed animals. You cannot sleep with it." And, finally, the last rule: "Anybody who plays with them is getting NOTHING for Christmas!!! Now sit there and smile for the camera!"



On Christmas Eve, we went to our friends' house for a "Shepherds' Dinner" and Nativity re-enactment.



Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Skousen for the priceless gift of Grandma Skousen's life history. Included in the book are the histories of her ancestors. I was thrilled to receive this.



Giovanni got a toy tractor for Christmas. Raven is taking him for a spin in our house, aka "The Funny Farm."




Yippeee! We got "Polar Express" DVD from Grandma & Grandpa Skousen. I really really wanted that movie, so I was very happy! Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home