10 Years!
Darrin & I went to Venice to celebrate our 10-year anniversary. Traveling without kids! Wow! We carried only 1 backpack and saw lots of sites. I ate every yummy thing I saw... didn't need to worry about buying for anybody but ME!We saw San Marco Piazza at night, which was a great experience because the usual throngs of tourists were gone for the day. It was very peaceful and wonderful.
We saw this gondolier with a wedding party. Awwww... it made me remember our wedding day! Yup, back then we were such fools to think life together would be easy. But we also did not know just how beautiful our life together would be. (sigh)

Buon appetit!



2 Comments:
the piazza looks magnifico, like straight out of a postcard, nothing like the piazza when i was there. did you take a picture without you in it? :)
The nerve! You want a picture of the piazza WITHOUT me in it?! Sorry, I don't have one without me. I'll try to get one next time, OK? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home